Protect your information against Internet fraud!
At Qempty we take our job very seriously. We are here to provide our clients, both male and female, a safe and secure environment to communicate with each other in order to initiate that very special relationship. We use the latest technology to make communication as "live" as possible, including providing a venue to communicate via email.
One of the main components of our efforts to provide the best service to our clients is our Anti-Scam Protection policy. However, before we begin to explain the details our Anti-Scam Protection policy covers, it is necessary to explain exactly what a "scammer". A scammer has no intention of engaging in a meaningful relationship with the other members on our site.
- Doing business with people you meet via Qempty Site.
- Never send money by Western Union, MoneyGram or other anonymous payment systems.
- Never send money or products abroad.
- Do not accept checks.
- Ask about the person you're dealing with another confirming source name, address and telephone number.
- Keep copies of all correspondence (emails, ads, letters, etc.) and details of the person.
- If a deal seems too good to be true, there is every chance that this is the case. Refrain.
Recognize attempted scam
- The majority of scams have one or more of these characteristics:
- The person is abroad or traveling abroad.
- The person refuses to meet you in person.
- Payment is made through Western Union, Money Gram or check.
- The messages are in broken language (English or French or ...).
- The texts seem to be copied and pasted.
- The deal seems to be too good to be true.